Since 2017, acting as a reviewer. Have performed over 65 reviews (excluding re-review) for journals including
- Nature, Nature Communications, Communications Physics,
- Science Advances
- Physical Review Letters, Physical Review Applied, Physical Review A, Physical Review B,
- Optica, Optics Letters, Optics Express, OSA continuum,
- Light: Science& Applications, Photonics Research,
- Nano Letters, ACS Photonics,
- Laser & Photonics Review, Advanced Optical Materials,
- APL Photonics,
05/2021 Presider at CLEO 2021 for the session “Applications of Structured Light” (FW4G).
Lectures on optical effects and demonstration of optical experiments:
12/2018 Orange High School, Orange, Australia (as a team leader)
11/2018 Nowra High School, Nowra, Australia (as a team leader)
12/2017 The Australian National University, Canberra, Australia, For visitors from Rossmoyne Senior High School, Perth, Australia.
06/2017 Merici College, Canberra, Australia
01/2016, 01/2017, 01/2018 and 01/2019 National Youth Science Forum, Canberra, Australia (leading role in 2018 and 2019)
09/2017 University of Sydney, Australia “How do we make cameras for quantum light”, under the theme “Next Generation Talent” in the CUDOS legacy showcase.
Academic society services
01/2022 – Vice Chair, Optica Nanophotonics Technical Group (ON)
04/2017 – 03/2019 President, OSA/ SPIE Australian National University Student Chapter